'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Wednesday 30 April 2008

'Ef Babe Chronicles' Premiere


Hey people!!! Hw's everyone? Hpe y'all are having a great week.

I'm ok... school's alrite, have exams in june so we're all tryna get into the studying. Well, not a lot has happened since i last blogged jo, jus regular boring stuff... Jaybaba already told you guys about his birthday surprise and apparently i'm like the best girlfriend in the world (stop rolling your eyes! lol!). It's my ma's birthday today, she is 48... 'Happy Birthday Mum, Love u!'. I spoke to her and my dad today, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Ok now to serious business...

Its the 'Ef Babe Chronicles' Premiere!!! (Applause)




Well, well, well... where do i start from. Hmmnnn... in this my life, i have been through quite a lot. I'm grateful for every single experience though... yeh every single one. Even the ones that still make me angry when i think about them. Truth is, i can't overlook the lessons i learnt. Lessons like, when you have kissed a certain amount of frogs, you'd appreciate your prince charming even more when you finally meet him. People take a lot of things for granted, mainly because they don't realise how good they have it.
I've decided that the premiere would be jolly and funny, so i would not be picking on any idiot 'ex' today! LOL! I'd be posting my internet marriage/love proposals. Yeh u read right.
I was on 'unwritten's' blog the other day and she was complaining about how facebook is turning into hi5. Well i testify to that! LOL! in the last week alone, i have received two love proposals! lol! I found one almost creepy sha! Speaking of creepy, Facebook is fast becoming an enbodiment of randomness. That's how one guy in my uni that i had never sed a word to, sent me a message saying 'how are you? wat r u up 2? where do u live? what r u doin l8r 2day?'
I was so freaked out that he'd turn up at my door that i logged out sharply! LOL (and i now heard yesterday that this boy is dating one of the supposed hot babes in my class but he still keeps hitting on other girls, u knw what is annoying, i find him almost unsightly, he looks like a grasshopper!!! may be i'm being mean sha!)



Anyways here's the first love proposal:

"There really is something about you that just shouted 'hold it!' so I really had no choice but to do just that. Now guess what? ur sexy, elegant, take-home-to-mama, a-girl-to-die-for picture just made me have to click the 'add friends' button. Honestly, you may call me Oliver Twist but sincerely I think we could get to know each other very well. I'm based in Nigeria most times, because I'm actually running my entertainment outfit from here. My p.m is mailmelive@yahoo.com. Hope you add me as a friend and find time to reply my msg. ciao."

Agbaya, alainitiju, ole, olojukokoro! LOL! (Shameless person, thief, greedy)
Who gives a rat's booty where your creepy ass is based? And hell no! u wnt be taking me no where! Ole! LOL

The second one was actually quite shamelessly straight to the point. It was titled 'WAT ZUP':

"i'd like to talk to you pls give me ur number i wanna talk to you take care and be good"

Please somebody, what does wat zup mean? lol! and why did he have beg and say i wanna talk to you twice! lol!

Anyways people, that's it for today! I hope you all enjoyed the premiere and i hope you'd enjoy the subsequent stories like you did this one.

Take care peoples!

Yours truly,
'Ef babe'

23 comments:

Rinsola said...

I'm first, yahhhhhhh. Lol at idiot ex's. But do people in their right state of mind really do expect to get serious response from these proposals? Thank God for a funny world.

eFJay said...

@ rinsola
I dnt undastand o...
nice shoes and nice feet by the way! lol

'ef babe'

Tinu said...

lmaoooo...what does oliver twist have to do with anything ohhhh!!lmaooo!!'an entertainment outfit'???lol.......some people must speak english by force!!
go to privacy settings so that only ur friends can find u!! but that means u wont get any friend requests!!!

uNWrItten* said...

lol at wat zup!!..hehe razzo oshi...and yea waht does oliver twist have to do anything unless he said
"i want some more of you" which would have been sooooo creepy..lol

eFJay said...

@ unwritten and tintin

i think d creep jus wanted to use oliver twist by force even though it was absolutely out of context.
Bush cow! hehe

Unknown said...

Lol!!! Some Crazy facebook stalkers out there. Idiot stalkers. LMAO @ tintin and unwritten's comments.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I went out recently and this guy kept walking up to me asking "What's up?" I would just look through him and continue dancing. Useless! Oh, and did I mention that his breath was KILLING me?

Yuck!

eFJay said...

@ Mama bomboy
U cnt blame the guy now, yummy mummy like you! lol! eiya you must have been vexed! lol @ his smelly breath!

soupasexy said...

ef babe
wat zup???
lol

Anonymous said...

lol

eFJay said...

Soupasexy, if i catch u! lol hu r 'wat zuping'

'ef babe'

exschoolnerd said...

hey sweerie....i shud post mine too..you'll laff ur brains out..how u dey naw? good luck with exams oh..make sure u read well..oh else ehn...u dnt want to knw what i will do for u...ill kidnap him for 2months..lol..u dont want that do u? so berra gaan read now now....sweerie...hope u r having a fab weekend..holla at moi wenever...

exschoolnerd said...

oh yeah an happy bday to mama efbabe..long life and prosperity,God's continual guidance and protection r what i pray for her on this day.

eFJay said...

awww thnx sweerie! dnt wry ma ka we mi daadaa! lol

'ef babe'

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Very Funny

'babe,

How you dey?
You blog don wear another make-up!

Black Berry said...

mehn..thanx 4 the guy's email stuff..im really attracted to guys that take a stance(im not sure what this word means)..ill email him!! if u have anymore of these *hookups*..ill be glad

eFJay said...

@ aloofar
i'm ok o, u nko? Do u like my blog's new makeup?

@ blackberry
U r welcome, anytime! lol

Jennifer A. said...

"Lessons like, when you have kissed a certain amount of frogs, you'd appreciate your prince charming even more when you finally meet him."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I totally concur! :)

Unknown said...

heheheheh

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Well I've been longing to be as "foolish" as you too (i hope dem go understand what i mean o)

Thanks for that thoughtful comment.

How are you and Mr?

I think the new makeup is cute ;)

eFJay said...

@ honeywell
LMAO at falling from heaven
@ Jaycee
U feel me babe
@Aloofar
Dnt wry foolishness or foolery will find you soon enuf dear, and it'd have been well worth the wait. Boo and i r fine, thank u! U r welcome anytime! Glad u like the makeup!

'ef babe'

uNWrItten* said...

umm bebe gyal/guy u need to update!!!

Unknown said...

I think this is my 2nd comment on this post. Happy belated bday to Mama efbabe. Aseyi Samodun o. And Thanks once again for your prayers - Ore's 'well chuffed'.

Every time I need a laugh I keep remembering Unwritten's 'Oliver Twist' comment. It's sooo funny!

Update o. BTW, I hope Jaybaba ticks all the points on my Mr Right list (see my latest post).