'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Sunday 13 April 2008

'Honestly'


Hey y'all! Se wa ok? Ki lon poppin?

Hpe everyone has had an ok week so far. I've seen the comments about my 'ef babe chronicles' so i'm gonna start that this weekend or there about. I can't rant for too long right now as i have a lot of work to do.

I saw this questionnaire on unwritten's blog and i thought i'd take it as well.

1. Honestly, are you in love right now? Yes I am, emphatically! lol!
2. Honestly, are you happy? Yes
3. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? My coursework, my boo
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? My coursework and blogging...lol
5. Honestly, what did you do today? Coursework, i've been in the lib all day
6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Hell yeh! lol
7. Did you do anything bad today? Nah
8. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? When i'm babysitting
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Boo, music
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? errrmm... yeh
11. Honestly, what is your mood right now? My mood is jus there jo
12. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? Boo mi
13. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Not rly
14. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Not rly
15. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? Boo mi, or my sister
16. Honestly, do your wrists hurt? My back does
17. Honestly, are you in denial? I havent given it a thot
18. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? Certainly NOT
19. Honestly, is it easier to talk on Blogger than in person? Yope
20. Honestly, does anyone like you? He loves me
21. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? a year and a half and going strong
22. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? Yes

Enjoy the rest of your weekend people! Take care of urselves!

Love,

Ef babe

8 comments:

O'Dee said...

U r is soem serious love state.

How body?

uNWrItten* said...

lol ole!!
awww thinking bout ur boo....:)

eFJay said...

@ Oluwadee
of course i am! i caught the love bug a while ago! lol! Body dey inside cloth o!

@ Unwritten
at least i told you i was stealing it. lol! hw r u?

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I want to be in Love. LoL


Babe, have you got a sister :))

How you dey?

Anu boy said...

Efjay........ you.... i will catch you later... boo boo boo boo boo abeg make we hear word jo

eFJay said...

@ Aloofar
Yeh! I hv a lil sister! y'd u ask? i'm gud o. u nko? hw r u?

@ Anu
yes uncle kini mo se o?

Tinu said...

whats ur mind?? course work..boo!!
y are u lying?? ehh..i'm sure its just ur boo!! lol!!
goodluck with the course work!!!

exschoolnerd said...

sweerat mi! how far! hope jay had a wonderful bday...wish him all the best!!!!

good luck with ur course work dear!