'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Thursday 17 April 2008

Boo Mi... I Love the way you...


Boo Mi
I love the way you make me feel
I love the way you make my head swell
I love the way you make my heart beat
I love the way you make my eyes look at you
I love the way you make my mouth say those words
I love the way you make my thoughts only of you
I love the way you make my fingers want to text you
I love the way you make my ears want to hear your voice
I love the way you make my legs want to run a thousand miles to you
I love the way you make my whole being shiver with thoughts of holding you close
I love the way you make me happy
I love the way you make me smile
I love the way you make me float on cloud nine
I love the way you fill me with joy

Boo Mi
I love the way you love me
I love you so so much and I’ll always will
its your Boo
Jaybaba

15 comments:

LG said...

this is so sweeeeeeeet, lucky boo n she's pretty too,

eFJay said...

@ladyguide
thnks!(blush)

'ef babe'

ablackjamesbond said...

Awwwwwwwww...sweet.

Jaybaba, happy belated birthday.

uNWrItten* said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!
I LOVE THE WAY U MAKE ME FINGERS WANT TO TEXT YOU...AWWW
TEWW MADD!
u look so cute!

eFJay said...

@ladyguide
she's so pretty isnt she...
@ablackjamesbond
thanks!!!
@unwritten*
thanks!!!

'Jay baba'

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm love is in the air...

Tinu said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...na wa ohh..love wan tin tin!! lol..happy belated birthday!!!

eFJay said...

@ everyone

thnx guys! hpe you're all hving a gud week.

'ef babe'

musco said...

nice poem 4 a woman i feel u re crazy about.u'v given me the inspiration to write one 4 d most beautiful woman in my life.

Anonymous said...

you guys share a blog?
cute.

eFJay said...

@ geisha
yeh we share the blog

'ef babe'

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!cute!love wantintin!

Unknown said...

Young love...awwww. Ideas, ideas..
Shall I ask Mr Strong to join me? Er...nope.

U guys are cute though. Thanks for stopping by.

eFJay said...

Thanks guys! xxx

'ef babe'

soupasexy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tooo sweeet.