'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Saturday 15 December 2007

say a prayer for me


OK you know what people, I need you all to get down on your knees and offer a prayer for me… its looking all funny you know but I guess I will be fine.

Its been a funny week (when I say funny I mean rubbish , disgusting, annoying, irritating, depressing, sickening, frustrating, aggravating and all the –ve words you can think about )… one second I am fine, you know sipping on some juice (zobo strawberry flavour) watching MOTD, next second I am calling the ambulance, few hours later I wake up in the hospital!
I am like my God whats this? whats happening to me?, I don’t need this, not now.
Right, and it was the last week of school, had seminars, had briefings for my coursework, had final important lectures… for Christ sake I was supposed to start work that evening… guess what I missed every single one of em + I lost the frigging job (lol) actually not hilarious. But hey that was it I was jus there on the hospital bed looking at the nurses ugly faces (there wasn’t any pretty one on duty gan!) sticking needles in me, I felt like a friggin junkie… few days later I am still in the hospital then the doc says “em sorry you wont be going home yet, you might be constipated cause of the medication.” I am like What??? Look I have had enough, I wanna go home, then she convinces me to stay back jus one day, then I say ok I will. Jeeezzzz, one day felt like another week, I just wanted to get out. Anyway, Wednesday evening I left the hospital… straight to the shower, had a good meal (some egusi Boo made the last time she was here), watched some tv.

I am still tired though, I have not stepped out the door since Wednesday, its Saturday now, don’t know if I am leaving until Monday.
This is the summary, I am stressed, I have got loads of coursework to do, don’t have a job and guess what the topping on the pizza is… I don’t get to see my Boo until next year!!!
Ok so what am I going to do? Errrmmmmmm I don’t freaking know! I miss her so friggin much already; think I am losing weight (lol).

That’s why I am asking you all pray for me; I am kinda alone, kinda just there… I am hoping things will be fine sha.

Boo, I miss you and I am still head-over heels for you… kiss kiss

Peeps do have a nice weekend and I hope the next week will be a better one for me especially…

Candyman

No comments: