'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Sunday 9 December 2007

Ki Lon pop?


Boo mi,


I wanted to say sorry about this morning again... u know i wov you...


Anyways, peoples how are y'all living? Hope err1's gud?

I'm ok... at least i'm feeling a bit better... been feeling very wierd lately... gna see a doctor on wednesday. I have an exam in two days, i'm feeling very calm, i think i have it covered... Speaking of which i should be studying rite now o, but i jus don't rly feel like it plus i have a bit of a headache and i'm tired...


Meanwhile boo, you are using me to watch football abi? that's why you haven't checked on me! Welldone o! Wa ba mi ni bi! Don't get me wrong i'm a football fan too but i do not like feeling second to it!


Sha let me go and rest and then start brushing up on my cases... by the way i'm studying law... everytime i remember i should be graduating next june but i'm not i get this wierd feeling in my stomach... what happened abi? Don't worry that's gist for the next time i blog...


I'm signing off for now...


Take care of yourselves and each other...
HoneyBun

No comments: