'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Saturday 8 December 2007


Just wanna say something about the past year. Its been wonderful, crazy amazing, incredible, I don’t have words to actually make you realise how ecstatic I am when I think about all that has happened. I found her, who knew when she said hello, who knew when I made that call, who knew when we started talking… who knew I was gonna fall in love. I have fallen and I aint getting up. If there is a hole called love, I have fallen into it, its getting deeper and guess what I am loving it.
We had our 1st anniversary last month, crazily amazing; I am so over the moon for my lady. She is more beautiful everyday, I love every bit of her, and she is my angel, my Love, my everything.
My one and only, my angel she is holding my hand, we are taking a walk down Love street, I love this walk, I don’t want it to end and I know it will not end.
The past year has been the best in my life looking forward to this new one, its only gonna get better and better as the years go by. I am on cloud 9, I am flying without wings…

I will write more in the coming weeks so watch this space.
Candyman

2 comments:

BOBBY said...

Yall are too cute that i am about to vomit! lollllllllllllllllll.

Tell your wifey to tell you who Bobby isss! lol.

I have finally graced yalls space.

Much love to the wonderful couple.

eFJay said...

LMAO!!! Thnx bobby! hehe