'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Sunday 9 December 2007

my no 1

Boobooboo,
you know you are number 1 in my life, second to football ke? C'mon...
to think that we lost the game gan is quite annoying.
by the way, you are meant to be studying.

anyway people, its been a funny weekend, loads of coursework and God i am not really looking forward to this christmas break... o ma gun gan! I am hoping something will happen...
lets hope the week will be better.

Meanwhile Boo, I love you more!

Candyman

3 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hey eF Jay!

I don't seem to understand why I admire u guys. It's interesting to see two people truly in Love. I'm just kinda wondering what stuffs u guys will be posting on ur blog order that ur "virtual flirts". Can I suggest something... maybe u should include "happenings behind closed doors" :)). LOL.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

hi. this is boo. i think we should take a break. u see there is this person actually a hermaphrodite. wat started as awe has turned into somethin else...

eFJay said...

@ Aloofa

Lmao! thnx 4 droppin by... i'd tell u why u admire us, its cos we r cute...hehe
Well, we'd blog about regular stuff, and virtual flirts... we mite jus include activities behind closed doors too...LOL
Hpe u r gud!

@ anonymous gal
dnt wry its ok... i hvnt been totally gud too...