'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Saturday 8 December 2007

I Love You


Boo mi,

I love your name… it’s just like you, very beautiful, very unique…

I love your beautiful soul…

I love the feel of your name on my lips…

I love the way you look at me…

I love the way you hold me, so tight yet so gentle…

I love the feel of your gentle touch…

I love the way you treat me like a princess…

I love the fact that you do stuff for me and I don’t have to ask…

I love the way you kiss me…

I love the way you look in my eyes…

I love the way you hold my hand…

I love the way you smile at me…

I love the fact that you always make me laugh…

I love the way you think…

I love the way you speak…

I love the way you treat your mama…

I love the way you sing to me…

I love the way you make me smile…

I love the fact that you are so caring…

I love the way you laugh…

I love the way you love me…

I love the way you make me wanna love you more everyday…


You are my man, you are my baby, you are my friend, you are my brother... Baby, you inspire me. You make me
want to be a better person. Its beautiful that you love me for my crazy ass self. Honey, i couldnt be more grateful to God. This whole thing is just as amazing as it crazy...

Butterscotch, thank you for signing me up to the clan of the happiest peoples alive. I love you honey... i really do


It really has been the most amazing year of my life...


Signing off 4 now,

HoneyBun

2 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

i am seriously jelousing the both of u oh...i wish God can bless me with this kind of love...

seriously i am happy for the both of you...hope it leads to em....u know now!!!!

yipee!!!!! ur on blogspot...hope i get to read more of ur posts...takare sweets!!!

eFJay said...

awww...lol! thnk u darling! dnt worry God u will bless u with ur own... hpe u r gud! take cre dear! x