'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Monday 14 January 2008

Happy New Year


Hey Peoples! Happy New year!!


How's everyone doin? Y'all had a lovely xmas? Mine was not too bad, i spent it with my brother and sister.... had boo over for about a week and we spent new years 2gether(yay!!!). I didnt go to lagos after all... i was instructed by my parents to stay back and see the doctors here...

Boo and i threw a party new years day at my house. It was rly nice, had our friends over. Boo and i did all cooking together, it was mad fun.

Finally got some answers from the doctors... apparently, i need 2 chill out and my thyroid function is slightly low. Hopefully as soon as i start the thyroxine treatment, my metabolism would be fine.

I've been spending the last 2 weeks of my holiday in scotland with boo, i start school on the 21st(not sure how i feel about that)...


I'm out for now...


Take care of yourselves and each other,


HoneyBun

3 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Welcome to your year of exceedingly gr8 Joy.

LOL.

eFJay said...

LOL!

Thank u! Wishing you all the gr8 things the year has to offer...

ShadeCrown said...

Wishing u a prosperous year :)