'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Wednesday 23 January 2008

School... House hunting...


Eyin people ki lon sele? How's everyone's week going?

I'm alrite o, tryin 2 get into the school mood fully. I've had one tutorial and three lectures. Everything's goin ok... even the house search isnt goin bad; i have about three viewings and there's one place am supposed to be checking out today(its actually furnished!lol). I met a ton of people yesterday o, all naija people! Thing is since i've moved out here, i havent rly met people as such and i dont rly have friends here, so it been a bit crap for me.
I just randomly met this people in the kitchen o and we got talkin, thats how i met six new people yesterday. They are all doing their second degrees, 2 babes and like 4 guys; 2 are hausa, 2 are from delta(one grew up in ibadan tho so she is familiar with yoruba), 1 is yoruba and 1 is ibo too. For like the first time since i've been here, i actually had fun... i even ate free fried rice, we were all cooking till late last night. One of them is a producer o, i got her 2 listen to falz and she was like bring him to me when he is here.

I'm optimistic about the place i'm supposed to be checking out this afternoon, its sounds really good and i hope i can take it as i am not the only person interested in it.

I guess that's all the gist i have for now...

Take care peoples!!!

L8rz

Honeybun

P.s.

I miss wearing my hair rly short, i cnt wait till it gets warmer...

No comments: