'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Monday 21 January 2008

Happy New year everybody!!!

Its my first blog of the year... as usual i dont know exactly what to write.

Its been a beautiful year so far... hopefully its only gonna get better.

Let me let you into something about me, I play with words... I can be serious when i do it, i can be messing about too. I make up words if i need to. I express myself with these words... its some sort of poetry... dont know what to call it yet.
Anyway in the coming weeks, I'll be posting some of the stuff I'v written.

Today, I use words ending with 'et'... I wrote this to eF sometime last year

"My sweet Kokolet,

Your face, so beautiful like violet
Baby, you are worth far more than the most expensive bracelet
Your love has pierced through my heart like a bullet
You make me think about our “Eaglet”(s)
You know 1, 2 or maybe triplet (lol)
I would have said quadruplet
But that’ll make us a family of sextuplet
Na, I know you’ll want that idea flushed down the toilet (lol)

Anyhow my sweet sweet Kokolet
You have gone through my heart’s inlet
And in there I have clothed you with a special mantelet
And I know we both will never regret!
I Love you so much my Sweet Sweet KOKOLET
"

hmmm, theres more where that came from.... watch this space!

Signing out

Candyman

4 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Ogunlowo said...

This year should not come to an without you authoring a book. Yes. Publish.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

welcome to blogville. will be back to read more when you update!

eFJay said...

Lol! aloofa me or him? or both of us? i hv always told him that he is a mad lyricst sha...

solomonsydelle thnx 4 stoppin by n welcomin us 2 blogville...