'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Friday 25 January 2008

Special Announcement : The guy with his mouth wide open...

This is to inform you that:

I don't know who the dude in the other pic with his mouth wide open is o!

My boo is handsome gan, as you can see in this photo, fine boy no pimples! lol




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I finally found a place... its rly nice and new, rly clean and cosy too and its close to school. Its not furnished sha but i think we can work around that. I hear there's a way i can lay my hands on affordable furniture. I'm gna be sharing the place with a classmate of mine. I called to agent today and i hear someone else might want the place so i have to rush down tomorrow morning to pay the holding deposit. The devil is a liar, this house is not goin anywhere. lol!

Meanwhile, boo found a job! (Thank you Lord) I'm thrilled! I can't wait till his done in september and the real bucks start rolling in... The dude is a phenomenon sha if u ask me, he is doing his 2nd masters! Imagine o, some of us actually hate school! Such is life eh?

I was digging up stuff and i found this...

"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul, and you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesnt mean security, and you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents arent promises, and you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child, and you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So plant your garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers, and you learn that you really are strong, and you really do have worth."

Have a nice weekend people!

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Love,

HoneyBun

4 comments:

Toochi said...

you look a lot like an akinwole akinpelu
a friend of mine

eFJay said...

rly? lol

Anu boy said...

okay oh... Jay baba...

anyhows, madam, how are you doing? hope you are feeling better now?

take it easy oh... nice one. this your love for Juwa, na wa oh...

i de find my own sef... lol

my love to Jay baba...

PassionIsRed said...

i really like that last bit of this blog....can u 'lease' it to me?....