'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Monday 11 August 2008

so what have i been up to???

Ok so this is meant to be a catch up blog…

I don’t even know where to start...

eerrrmmm, I am sure some of you would have thought I have taken off from this blogging thing, but that’s not the case to be honest. You see, when the word ‘busy’ was coined, I think whoever did that was thinking about me and this year. To say I have been extremely busy would be a gross understatement.

What?, its been since April I last blogged… they have warned me that if I don’t blog then they will abandon the blog for me so here I am blogging…

Anyway, I will just fill you into what I have been up to since the last time… exams, work, dissertation basically... it looks simple but dont be decieved, its been hell!!!

May, this was the month of exams o, o serious mehn but that’s all over now… then it was June, I found myself in London mo n fa ise lo… then July came birthdays all over the place… it was efbabe’s bday, that was cool, now its august and I am running out of time for my dissertation and I am still working… o ga ju… I know that I will survive sha.

So hopefully, I am going to be blogging more… In the next few weeks I should be blogging on ---50 reasons y I love… it should be interesting, so watch this space…

But for now, you all just take care of yourselves…

I’m out….

Jaybaba

7 comments:

archiwiz said...

FFFFIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTT!!!

Afrobabe said...

Nice to have u back man...

dont dissapear again...

O'Dee said...

Finally! a post 4rm JayBaba.

Will look forward to you next post.

Buttercup said...

finally i get to read from jaybaba!

dont worry, it is well!

lookin forward to ur "50 reasons y I love…" post..

say hi to efbabe!

Tairebabs said...

let me first say that I am looking forward to the next post.

Busy, well busy has become my motto lately as well. Been away from blogging as well. Was surprised to note I last blogged on July 31st. Been too busy to put up a new post. Hopefully I will update today.

Goodluck with your dissertation.

Naija Idol said...

wow. Welcome Back!!! waiting for ur next post.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

next post please!