'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Thursday 28 August 2008

D reasons...




Hello everybody,

I see I have put some of you guys on the look out for my post so I better get on with it.
First though, thanks to all my well wishers on my dissertation. I am back in school to face the friggin thing and finish it up before it is too late… anyway enough of all that

50 reasons y I love…

Love… what is love?... is it real, is it a feeling, is it a thought, is it an action offered/received?
I will tell you what love is to me… Love is all that and more to me. Yes, love is real, it is a feeling, it is thought, it is definitely actions offered and received.

One reason why I Love… its simple, it sounds ordinary, it seems unlikely, its not easy to understand but you know what? It’s the truth… I love because I am ‘human’… believe me, thats it. I am just human, I feel, I think, I can give and I can take therefore I Love…


What makes it so real is that she is also ‘human’… a special one, that’s why it’s so real, not so simple but quite complicated (she drives me madly insane with joy, I sometimes cant explain), sounds nothing like ordinary but extraordinary (when I get chills from feet to head when I just think about her, yes o, even in the heat of summer), seems oh so likely as she is a total epithet of power…yes the power of Love, so understandable not because she is just so beautiful, not because she has got this impeccable character but because she has her flaws aswell, she can smile, she can cry, she can listen, she can be stubborn, because she is so so real…


I love because I am ‘human’ and I have been blessed with a ‘human’ embodied with the power of love…

To be continued…


You all take care of yourselves... I'm out for now...


'Jaybaba'

17 comments:

Rita said...

Funny enough, the first reason why we should love is because we're human. Like you said, it sounds ordinary but it is profound. We were all created in the image of God, who is love, therefore we all have love in us.

I really look forward to the other 49 reasons...

Afrobabe said...

I love cos there is nothing else to do...

Ms.O said...

Tht is soo sweet!!! You guys are too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

awww.....

*prays silently to self*

am so with ms.o mehnn



oluwa se temi nire bayii o

Buttercup said...

oh wow..as i said i the previous post, u guys r my new role models..for realz..u r so admirable!

LMAO @ afrobabe!

eFJay said...

U r quite right rita
Thnx ms o! lol @ afrobabe and chari, ma worry oluwa a se ti e be! Amin!

Unknown said...

This is just so beautiful. I hope my aburo is reading this. I hope you are happy 2gether forever and that one day you will show this to your grandchildren.

Unknown said...

I see I've already commented on this one. Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds!

eFJay said...

awww thanks egbon! xxx

Omo calabar. said...

I love becuase......Havent been in love since ma last gal in naija. Since then have been a gal mongerer for the past many years, so i will say i love women. Lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

okay, you guys are too sweet. Nice one!!!

eFJay said...

@ omo calabar
LOL

@SSD
thnx. hw's the brood? hpe u r not disobeying master bomboy aka Officer-in-Charge(OC)! lol

aloted said...

hmm first time here i think...

this post is really sweet..let me go read some others!

Lady said...

*TEAR DROP* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*
*LOSER*(ME OOOO..NOT YOU..LOL....)
BUT I DO AGREE U GUYS R JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
P.S:XOXO

Anonymous said...

HMMM, I love that word....LOVE


doesnt it feel so right, well at most times without the fights

tankojjetty said...

o mi God....

this love thing don reach here too...lol

una no dey tire...lol

why do u guys keep defining love making some of us jealous and ramming it down the throat of others like me...lol

ok now,,,eFJay...i wuv you....oya talk ur own now...lol

Buttercup said...

sis, i thot u had updated, but whenever i come here i dont see anythn!

how r u anywayz?