'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Tuesday 19 August 2008

HEY!!!!

Hey y'all! Its been a bit. I've been sooooo busy~(i sound like jaybaba dnt i?) lol!
I hope everyone is doing ok. I don't even have enough time to do a proper post. I miss you guys though and I miss blogging...
Once upon a time, i complained my life was too boring , now i have so much goin on, its crazy juggling everything. You remember i told you guys i was gonna take a chance with certain things, i was gonna take a leap of faith. Well i did... not jus once... and i'm so glad i did. I feel accomplished. I must thank my ever supportive friend, brother, confidant, lover, teacher, manager... 'jaybaba'. Thank you so much baby for being you.

This post is basically an 'i'm not dead, i'm alive and kicking post'... I'd do a proper post soon with details and all...

What do u think about these pictures... click on each to get a better view











Let me know what you think. Enjoy the rest of your week people!

Love

Ef babe

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics.

Ms.O said...

The pics are really nice!!!...

Tinu said...

good to know..


nice pics!!

O'Dee said...

Y is every1 saying lovely pics???

Me I do not c anything lovely or nice about them. I don't get d concept being portrayed in d pics.

Howz Jbaba?

Afrobabe said...

Nice pics..

come back with a proper update soon...

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ from Oluwadee...[I feel]the concept of the photo shoot was hint at subtle sexiness and not ooze

but the photos are missing a lil sth...not sure what whether its the settings or the model...or even the angles photographer took [which were quite ok]

Rita said...

Nice pics... but is it the shoes, the legs, the hair or the ...

Now you're real busy. Hope you enjoyed the times you were not busy.

Still looking forward to "50 reasons y I love"

Buttercup said...

thank God u r back sis...

i agree wit chari, theres a certain sexiness bout the pics..pls spill the beans bout em! did u take em? is that u? what what what??? lol..

Naija Idol said...

i actually like the pictures!there must be something behind it. ill like to know.

uNWrItten* said...

aww the pics are hot!!! its been long babes!?