'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Saturday 22 March 2008

Happy Holidays


Hey people! hpe everyone is great. Happy Easter to everyone o!
Thank God for the gift of his son. Thank Jesus for saving our asses by dying on the cross for us and proving he is truly God by rising from the dead.
Be merry, celebrate, but don't eat to much! LOL

Meanwhile, i see u all want to know what the 'idiot' said. Ok. Here goes.

Ok so me and this dude had been spending sometime together and all... He was in my uni. He would come to my room. I'd go to his(we dnt live far from each other). I started to have a crush on him and all o. So one night, he invited me to his room for 'movie night'(what a trap!)... we saw this movie called 'in good company' i think. We were even discussing how effortlessly sexy scarlet johansson is...

The next thing i knew, this guy started necking me(e gba mi o)...

(to be continued)

Oopppssss I have to go!
Guys i'm really sorry i have to do this! lol! but my brother is waiting for me in london. I gave him my keys yesterday and i need 2 get them back. I'd try to finish this gist as soon as i can get on the internet. No promises as my ma arrives tomorrow morning. She is only here for a week sha so at the most expect me back around the 29th. But i'd try 2 blog before then.

Take care of urselves and have an amazing easter!

love
'ef babe'

P.S.

'Jaybaba' sends his love and apologies. He is so busy right now, i dnt even envy him. From coursework to 10 hour shifts to 2hour dry lectures! Well sebi na im wan do second masters. lol!
Pray for him with me ok?

6 comments:

Anu boy said...

hey sweerie........

Tinu said...

na wa ohh..pls finish the story now!!!

O'Dee said...

Ef babe u sld finish d story now.

Success wished 2 J baba.

Afrobabe said...

Take it easy love and hurry up with the story...

uNWrItten* said...

waiting impatiently..........lol

PassionIsRed said...

haha...my friends n i have decided that wen a guy says anythin abt coming to 'watch movies'....u beta kno that before long y'all wont be watchin any movies....or at least he wont want to be.....i didnt kno that til after the fact tho.....