'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Spreading My Wings



(Jaybaba drew the image you can see by hand like a year or so ago...)


Hey y'all! Missed me? I know its been ages, well you know the drill, ur sister had exams. Those that checked on me and wished me sucess, thanks a lot guys! My exams went great, hardwork does pay off...



NOW I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....................



Well, only just till july... shame i have to be back in school in july. So wat did i miss? How's everyone been?

I'm home in london now, as soon as i finished my exam today, i packed my stuff and left school mehn, boo met me at the station(wink), we chilled together till late and then he went home.

The next few weeks are goin to be exciting i hope, i decided to follow my heart, take a step of faith, try to make a dream reality. I hope everything works out fine, its hard cos i have to fund everything on my own... well, i have 'typical' nigerian parents that don't think you should 'waste' money on certain things...shame huh? A part of me loves the idea of taking responsibility though, makes me feel more mature... besides i need to learn to take care of myself, i'm not getting any younger o...

I can't say too much about what i'm venturing into just yet, when the time is right, i'd give y'all each and every detail.

Jaybaba is fine, he is in london now; i think i said that before. He is working for a bit, just till he needs to focus on his dissertation. The schedule is really crazy tho, there's hardly time for anything else plus he didnt bring his laptop to london so apologies on his behalf for not blogging.


That's mostly it for now folks... enjoy the rest of the week...


Love

Ef babe


P.S. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A VERY INEXPENSIVE DIGITAL SLR CAMERA(THAT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY, LIKE BEGINNER LEVEL)? PRICE RANGE IS PREFERABLY UNDER £300.


17 comments:

Tairebabs said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear your exams went great...now I envy you and your freetime o!

Tairebabs said...

yaaaaaaaaah I was first!

eFJay said...

yes u were first love, lol!
Hw r u? Hw's wrk? You are saying yo envy my freetime ehn, well, some people don't have to think about school till septemeber, how about that? lol

'ef babe'

Tinu said...

slr camera?? u want to become a photographer!! na wa for everyone ohhh!!

check argos !!!

how were ur exams?? hope u aced it! i dont want to hear stories ohh!! anyways sha i trust u..BRAINBOX!! LOL

welcome back!!

Afrobabe said...

Hmmm camera under 300 quid…I was actually thinking of getting one around 50 quid…check argos and comet love…am sure they’ve got one….

Nice to have u back, hope u did good in ur exams and good luck on ur new venture…

eFJay said...

thnx guys... tintin i'm not the brain box o, that will be Jaybaba! lol!

ef babe

Unknown said...

Aburo mi, I'm so glad your exams went well. Your break is too short o. I hope you and Jaybaba make the most of it. Argos and Comet - to look 4 a camera or try Ebay if you're ok with that.

I look 4ward to hearing more about your project. Greetings to Jaybaba. Enjoy the summer. Muah hugs from us here.

O'Dee said...

Check www.purelygadgets.co.uk for the camera.

Good 2 have u back.

All the best with ur thingiee.

Chari said...

how far na?


hope the exams were aii sha....

eFJay said...

@naijalines
Thanks egbon mi. Hope everyone at your end is great, is ore on holiday yet?

@Oluwadee
Thanks sweets. I'd check it out.

@Charizard
Thnx 4 asking, they went great.

ef babe

eFJay said...

@naijalines
Short is an understatement but i have made up my mind to make the most of it. And of course Jaybaba and i spending as much time as we can together.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Welcome back!

It's nice to hear 'bout ur exams.

So Jaybaba, with all the degrees, is also another Picasso in the making. Just wondering;)

eFJay said...

@aloofar
thnx dear! I wouldnt quite use Jaybaba and picasso in the same sentence... lol, i do love the drawing regardless! Hpe u r good.

ef babe

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats on finishing exams on a great note.

Enjoy yourself before you get back to being busy again in July! See you around Aunty Ef Babe!

uNWrItten* said...

hey hey!!! darling!!!
aawww seems like ur having a good restful time...that painting is soooo cute!!
oh and chack out amazon.com

i posted the last story!

Anonymous said...

hey how are u

Unknown said...

Why do you have to be in school in July? If you don't mind me asking