'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Saturday 14 June 2008

Holiday

Hope everyone's weekend is going great. I'm feeling great.
I finally got my long awaited hair cut yesterday! can you imagine, because of school and trying to focus, my stylist hadnt seen me for six months, my hair had grown so much. I dyed it burgundy and i cut it, it looks really hot and i feel much more in my element.
Long hair is just not my thing.Since i havent been on holiday since i went home two christmases ago (how sad is that). I'm off to chicago till june 24th. I'd be mostly sleeping and shopping. That should be fun.

I'd let you know how it goes people.

Have a great weekend!

Ef babe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aburo mi I envy u o. Make sure you do lots of shopping and bring back some lovely pics for us. Is Jaybaba going too? Safe journey and see u soon.
Muah!

BlogVille Idol said...

blogville idol 08 is coming soon and its going to be fun!check out my page for more details

eFJay said...

egbon mi, hw r u and everyone?
Jaybaba is in london o, i left my baby behind, i think i miss him already.

O'Dee said...

Babes, i dey oh, n rabbi is counting down.

am sure u look fab with short hair, n d color is just hot.

How J'Baba?

Enjoy ur holiday.

Afrobabe said...

all the best babes...I am cutting my hair as soon as I get this braids off as well...

have fun...post a pic of the hair...

eFJay said...

@oluwadee
eiya, my love to rabbi.
Jaybaba is great. Thnx

@afrobabe
thnx, i'd post a pic of the hair soon.