'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Guess Who's Back (Continued)

Like i said i'd finish this post later... Aunty flo is almost all gone now so i'm feeling myself again. I'm one of the not so lucky ones when it comes to aunty flo. Depending on how evil she is feeling, i bloat so much i cant wear belts for any reason, i have to wear baggie jeans/dresses/tops. I get really awful cramps and i need very up to the task painkillers; over the years i graduated to 'Co-codamol 30/500'; its 30mgs of Codeine and 500mgs of paracetamol, cos its such a strong drug you don't get it off the counter even in the coolest pharmacy(sometimes you get the 8/500 which is obviously not as effective) you need a friggin prescription, imagine that. Speaking of which i'm on my last sachet, i need to get a new prescription. Need i forget the nausea, the loss of appetite and the feeling of weakness aunty flo brings with her. The cramps are still her worst attribute, i've had to go to the hospital sometimes for that to get a jab...

Long and Short of the story, Aunty Flo and i are sworn enemies. Because i don't like Aunty Flo so much, i take my mind off her all the time, most times i have no idea when her next visit. Jaybaba being the angel that he is keeps the dates. Sometimes you'd her me say, 'Honey, when is the next time Aunty Flo is coming?' or You'd hear Jaybaba say 'Honey, you might want to postpone that thing, Aunty Flo would prob be coming round that weekend'.

Unfortunately Aunty Flo is part of womanhood and since i have taken the brave step NOT to chemically induce a war against her(contraception), i have to live with her. Anyone wondering why i have taken that brave step, its because a) apart from the fact that i hate taking medicine b) i do not like the idea of gambling with my hormones c) i've been advised on the side effects d) i wouldnt 4give myself if anything went wrong...
Therefore, i look forward to being pregnant in the future! Being Aunty Flo free for 9 months must be heaven on earth. I hope it doesnt make me have 10 children sha, LOL!

Enough of this Aunty Flo talk, I'm sure some of my male readers are getting a bit uncomfy already, if the havent left gan sef, LOL.
Anyways, hmnnn you guys won't believe what happened to me yesterday o. I thought the end had come for 'EfJay'... I didnt even know what to do or think... I was wondering how i would break the news to you guys...
Ok thing is, Since Jaybaba started working in this new place, we dont get to talk when he is at work, we rely on txt messages + he has to get to work at 8.00am and trust me i'm still asleep at this time. So he usually txts me around 8ish to say 'honey i'm at work o, and i'm sleepy thanks to you keeping me on the fone last night...' or sumn like that. But yesterday i didnt get a txt so around 8sumn even though i was still sleeping i txt to say how are you, are ok? are you at work?.

Then i got up around 10, no reply or nothing. Then i sent more txts and then i called both his fones... and still nothing. I cheecked the time it was almost 11.00am, he should have been at work for almost 3 hours by now... i started to freak out... i was ha! my life, what if something happened to him on his way to work! I called two of my girls, to call him with landlines cos he has their numbers and if he is pranking me he'd know i told them to call and he wont pick up. They both used landlines to call him and still nothing...
So we were like lets wait a bit and then call his office, i dont want to raise a false alarm. My girls were like may be he left his fones at home. I was like yeh but i know boo, he would have sent me a txt with someone's fone to say he doesnt have his fones on him. I didnt bother checking my emails because he told me he is not allowed to use the internet at work(they have some stupid rules in that place) and he can't check personal emails at work.
Eventually i started crying, i imagined boo laying helpless on the floor somewhere, i prayed he was ok, i was begging God that i did not want to live my life without my butterscotch...
I thought to calm down and while away time so that at 3 i could call his work or go to his house since he gets off work at 4.

I decided to while away time by checking my emails. Then i saw the email. Title: boo, sender: Jaybaba@edexcel.org, time:8.24am.
Then i opened it, it read:
Baby, I left both my phones at home reply to this email Love you J.
I was more relieved than angry i guess. I replied the email.
It read:
I've been worried sick about you........... I just started crying! I was just thinking of finding a way to call step ahead... I've called Kike and Tolu...
I didnt check my emails earlier because you sed you dnt check emails at work! Thank God u r fine! Pls don't do that again, ever!!!!
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING...


Then he replied, it read:

I am sorry baby, I should know your number in my head anyway… ma binu. Abi o ro pe mo ti breakup pelu e ni? Lol… actually not funny. This is my work email, it’s the only one I can use at work. Stop crying o. Pele. How are you feeling this morning? J.

Then i replied, it read:
You are a big monkey... i was so scared, i dnt know what to think, mo ti fe ku sara mehn... i was imagining you laying on the floor sumwher passed out and ish... and i started crying and praying
And i thot could this be the end of our love OMG! I'd never date again and i'd kill myself...
I actually first thot u were pranking me, thats y i told them tolu to call you with landlines so that if thats what you were doing, i'd sha know you are ok, okan mi a de ba le...
INFACT, I HAVE COME TO A DECISION, YOU MUST TATOO MY NUMBER ON YOUR CHEST!!!!!! HOW ABOUT THAT? Obo!


Then he replied; it read:
Lol… pele. Will you tattoo the number by yourself? So have you called your friends to tell them that I am ok? You know I will never hurt you now… mo luf e too mush for that. J.


As you can see Jaybaba caused me mental tortue so he is liable. He must compensate me abi what do you guys think? Me i'm thinking something along the lines of dinner, massage, one or two gifts to go with it... what do you guys think i should ask for? lol. Drop your suggestions ok.

Take care people! Have a great week!


Love
Ef babe


P.s. The beef has been sorted out, egbon mi and i have talked. I embrace buttercup as my sister! lol!



Translation corner
'
Abi o ro pe mo ti breakup pelu e ni?' - did u think i had broken up with you?
'
mo ti fe ku sara' - i was scared to death
'
okan mi a de ba le' - my mind will be at peace

29 comments:

Buttercup said...

awwwwwwwwww! wow, u almost had me in tears, u worryin so much for ur man is so sweet to say the least! yep, dinner n a massage r in order! or maybe not predictable stuff like that....um..i aint very creative so i cant think of nada..lol

am i clueless or am i clueless?? i wasnt aware of the beef..lol!!! thanx for embracin me!!! *grins widely*

Buttercup said...

oh yea..1ssssssssssssssssssst baby!!!!!

O'Dee said...

Try amazon 4 the book "every woman".

eFJay said...

@ buttercup
Dnt mind me, me that i cnt beef, lol! Yes, you are first in true sister style lol!
Dinner and a massage is always nice... Cute legs by the way(i presume the legs in d pic r urs)

@ Oluwadee
what's the name of the author of every woman?

ef babe

isha said...

Aww, I was almost crying. Hey ya, loving your man and openly professing it - that's precious. I was so relieved when I read the end of it. Wow, we sef go luf o.

Naija Idol said...

This is too much for me naaaa. u want make girls (me) start to cry. this is just too romantic. dunno y.ah ah. love.ok im starting to sound sick now.

Nobody one "sisterlize" me oh. which levels na???thunder fire aunty flo there mehnn.

Tairebabs said...

This was romantic o! worrying so much about someone like this. too sweet am still smiling. Thanks for the translation at the bottom of the page. I had already turned my boyfriend to translator and he was begining to vex.

What does "Abi o ro pe mo ti breakup pelu e ni?"...mean?

Tairebabs said...

I forgot am sooooooo in support of the massage!

eFJay said...

@ isha
thnx sweets. and yes u sef go luv!

@naija idol
Lol! pele dnt cry o. Honey u r very welcome to be my sister. Yes o thunder faya 'aunty flo'! lol

@tairebabs
Glad the post made you smile. awww is ur bf youruba or he jus undastands? 'abi o ro pe mo ti break up pelu e?' means 'did u think i had broken up with you?'
U think massage abi?

ef babe

Afrobabe said...

lmao..@ u crying and ish...yeah, they never know how scared we get over what they consider little things...

hmmm that ur own cramp no be am at all oh..I have serious cramps and take so much drugs that I am on a permanent high but thx God it doesn't come with other symptons...

once drank some dreadfully smelling concotion my grandma brought for me but it didnt help jack...

eFJay said...

@ afrobabe
I know what you mean abt being high on painkillers, i kinna like it lol at least its better than being in pain, my mum has been forcing one dodgy swedish bitters thing on me. i said i'm not drinking o! lol

BlogVille Idol said...

wow!!we are down to d final 5 on blogville idol..pls go over to our page and listen to d contestants sing pls vote and dont forget to leave us a kind comment

Unknown said...

All's well that ends well, aburo mi.
And I see Buttercup and you are now mingling as sistas should. Greetings to Jaybaba.

Unknown said...

Not wanting to be a naughty egbon... Massage is a good idea as long as you know you won't be the only beneficiary. Tehehehehe.

eFJay said...

@ naijalines
egbon u r quite naughty when you put ur mind to it! lol. Jaybaba sends his love. hw r u?

ef babe

Buttercup said...

@ naijalines..yea, we r now minglin..lol..

@ efbabe..yea, those r my legs, thanxxxxxx!

take care n holla @ ur boo!

uNWrItten* said...

gash! u guys are soooo freaking cute!! like get a room or something sheesh! lol
awwww look at efbabe all concerned and stuff... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

Tininu said...

you guys are sooo cute oooo!!!

you guys make me want to get married and shiiit

The day something similar happened to me, it didnt end of all romantic and shitt!!! i slept on the floor with bedsheet covering me ..

but i dear not blog about it, because if i should. trust me there will no more tin-tin

musco said...

i'm so jealous!

ur rltnshp is worthy of emulation!

jaybaba shld get u a brand new car!

eFJay said...

@ unwritten
lol! thnx sweetie

@ Tintin boy
I'm glad we make you wanna get married, Lol! u slept on the floor with bedsheet ke? eiya pele. wish u could blog about it, lol.

@ Musco
Thnx! I'd certainly ask 4 an audi tt

bumight said...

luckily, Aunty Flo is kinder to me.

I think a massage sounds great! and new shoes!!

what's this buttercup and mingling sisters thingy? *off to investigate!*

bumight said...

investigation complete!

O'Dee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!
U n Jbaba r so in love.
He keeps tabs on aunty flo 4 u, Rabbi also does that 4 me.

I suggest u start using pain killers some days b4 aunty flo arrives. It should help ease the pain.

Chari said...

mehnn a flo is a bitch o...funny enough I didnt get uncomfy at all...why do guys get uncomfy anyway?

haha! d@ was funny...hmm...worry worry o...babe does d@ sometimes when i dont show or call...

like naijalines would say...I love oooo...I go die oooo

Tininu said...

chari- you wont to know why guys get uncomfortable.. well some of us are unfrotunate and when a girl is on, i can always smell it, i dont know why i was cursed like that...so i get uncomfortable sometime because the smell comes back into my head and it is not nice!!

Buttercup said...

@ bumight..hahaha investigation??? lol..

lol @ tininu's comment

eFJay said...

@bumight
lucky u! U knw u r so rite abt the new shoes. I saw one sexy eye candy a few days ago. I'd add that to the list. Even better my bday is round the corner.

@Oluwadee
Thnx luv. The pain killers thing actually works, its just that my painkillers have side effect + i dnt like medicine thats i try to only take it when i absolutely need it. My love to Rabbi

@Chari
I think as soon as guys come to terms with it they forget abt being uncomfy esp the ones in serious relationships, cos its just another part of life.

@ tin-tin boy
eewwww!!! what do u mean u can always smell it! U beta pray to God for mental or may be nasal cleansing. That cnt be rite, u r not supposed to be able to smell it. Ur mind and ur nose must be playing tricks on you. Abi what do u guys think?

isha said...

for real yo! what dyu mean you can smell it? that's some scary ish o

Ms.O said...

Ahh on the Aunty flo issue mine is sooo bad..I was HIGHLY advised by my doctors to go on the pill!!!..and since then lets just say..my life has become waaaayyyy easier...
This you people love is too much!! am jealous!!. The same thing happened to me last month during reunion weekend hubby went out oo and normally even while he is out we txt and stuff.5AM still no word!! ASIN I was runnin mad. I had to call his sister and she told me he lost his car keys and all thier stuff was in the car.. asin I was soo scared!!! Anywayz plz ask for massage, dinner, movie, present anything oo!! Coz that feeling isnt funny!! I got flowers the next day!!