'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Sunday 17 February 2008

Love is in the air (contd)


Hey Blogville!

Hw's err1 doing? Its 'ef babe' o! se wa ok? 'Jay baba' sends his love, he's been rly busy but he's blog soon sha.
Hpe y'all had a wonderful valentines! Mine was how like i told you it'd be... i was in the library till 12.00am...how razz is that? but at least i dnt roast... my present already came on wednesday like i told you + one of my friends 'valed' me as well.

So back to my story...
So i decided to pop by this guys house o, jus to say hello + i got him something; jus as a friend, it was a one those cd holder book things (wat do u call them gan)...
Meanwhile i 4got my fone at home(ERROR!!!), so mumsy sees my fone and she takes it....(MISTAKE 2)
Just in case you r wondering, i was rly goin 2 church o, i jus thought to stop to say hello to 'love jones' lol! So whn i got there o, he was now tellin me one long story about how he got in trouble wiht some guys in school (dis guy is in uni lag by the way) and he couldnt tell his parents but needed help, so i said lets go and tell pastor. By the time we got to church, i heard my mum had come to look for me o!
When i got back home, i found out my mum had fone, she had taken it. I sha waited for her to get back and all. Finally she gets back, i greet her and she doesn't answer me, then i follow her to her room. She locks the door behind me and brings out a belt! Ibo lo lo leni?(translation: where did u go today?) ''I went to church, but i went to my friends house first..." 'O lo si le okunrin!(u went to a man's house abi!), they have DEFLOWERED you abi....' and she starts beating me o... i was so pissed and i'm like what is all this rubbish o? Please infact lets go to doctor now now and check!....
Sha my aunt who happened to be visiting saved me... meanwhile, mumsy seized my fone for months o. Apparently, she had read my txt messages... I was not seeing anyone at the time but i had people on my case so i had valentines text messages and stuff...

That's my valentine storyyy o! I hope no one got brushed o...hehehhheheeee

It's good bye for now people! Take care guys

'ef babe'

5 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hi,

Thanks for the birthday wish!

I guess that's more "the reason" Mendes didn't come for the party... LoL.

I bet u guys had fun, maximum fun ;)

Cheers.

O'Dee said...

lol @ ur mum, but y now.

I hope u did not get bruised badly.

1st tm on ur blog.

Anonymous said...

eyah pele dear.. seriously ur mom brushed you!how old are you!first time on ur page!nice blog

Anonymous said...

omg!she read ur texts too!that not very nie..infact not nice at all!wats that!

eFJay said...

Thnx guys 4 droppin by!

@ oluwadee
i dnt get too bruised sha, my aunt saved the day!

@pink satin
i was 16 o! Imagine