'eF Babe' + 'Jay Baba'= eFJay
(LOVE BIRDS)

Togetherness, Tranquilty, Love, Care, Affection, Respect, Serenity, Value, Admiration, Greatness, Gratification, Satisfaction, Blessings...

Tuesday 19 February 2008

I am Alive!!!


Hey Peoples.... Its been a while abi... E ma binu o.

Its been a crazy 2 weeks, I have been really busy with a lot of things but guess what, I am alive!!! Shame to all those who thought I would not make it, those that thought I would fall and not rise again, those that thought I would fail... Shame to all of them and thier families too.


So this is to let you all that I am still here I have not gone anywhere and I will be back blogging soon... So until then, y'all take care of yourselves...


Jay Baba... (I cant believe i just used that)

4 comments:

UnNaked Soul said...

YAY! She's ALIIIIIVE!!!! lol
have a great weekend ;-)

Afrobabe said...

my friend...will u come and put up a correct post...and it better be a master piece after this long.....

Anu boy said...

wassap mami....
hail ef jay

eFJay said...

did what lol? i'm lost

'ef babe'